WMRD 1150-AM / WLIS 1420-AM
Advertise!A Message From the President to Our Valued Clients
President, Crossroads Communications
Together, WMRD and WLIS share these common goals:
1. Create a spirit of pride in our communities; support, cheer, and encourage all our local institutions, such as schools, police, fire, hospitals, civic, and cultural organizations.
2. Promote that pride by airing programs and events which celebrate the values and cultures of these communities and which present them positively.
3. Promote that same sense of pride in the history of these historically-rich communities.
4. Promote, encourage, inspire, motivate, and develop the business and professional resources of these communities.
We pledge to do all we can to keep our entire local listening area fully informed and, in doing so, to add to the general welfare and success of our audience and advertisers.
WLIS and WMRD are free to all who live, work, and
play in the Connecticut Valley Shore.
Local Full-Service radio gives you multiple daily impressions. It maximizes your advertising dollars by delivering you frequency. And frequency, it has been proven, delivers results. Should you also be advertising in print, local full-service radio reinforces your print ad. People hear about you, then see you; they see you, then hear about you. These complementary, self-reinforcing impressions make people much more likely to act on your message. By advertising with us you will also reach a new clientele: those who don't read the paper or see your ad are equally excellent prospects for your business.
WLIS and WMRD will help you reach that new clientele, which means more new customers and more profit for you.
• Ninety-nine percent of all Americans listen to
• Over seventy-seven percent of all adults tune in to radio for over three hours every single day.
• Adults, in households with incomes of $50,000 or more, listen to the radio on an average of 2.45 hours per day; radio reaches 98.3 percent of these highly desirable consumers every week.
• Fifty-seven percent of shoppers reached by a medium within one hour of their largest daily purchase are reached by radio.
• And there are many other radio facts like these.